Monday, August 09, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


This is my first time linking up to Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie. Be sure to check out their blog for great ideas on menu planning.

I'm not a traditional weekly menu planner. I usually plan a menu of about 8-9 meals that we eat randomly. Since there are just the two of us plus our 15 month old, we find that between leftovers and going out once or twice, this will last us about two weeks.

Not all of these recipies are on the blog yet, but I'll be posting and linking up to them as I get a chance. Please feel free to post or link to your menu.

Salads
Chop Sandwiches
Breakfast Casserole
Baked Potatoes
Steak on the grill and Au Gratin Potatoes
Teriyaki Baked Chicken and Roasted Asparagus*
Crock Pot Tortilla Soup*
Loaded Bean Burritos



*new recipes to me this week



I also purchased 5lbs of hamburger to brown and freeze in 1lb portions for quick meals later since I ran out of prepared hamburger in my freezer this past week.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! I'm new too (it's my 3rd week I think). I am anxious to see the recipe for the crock pot tortilla soup. It sounds yummy.

Zom G. said...

Welcome Welcome! Everyone is super friendly and the ideas are great! I don't know what I would do without it (though I imagine it would involve many nights of grilled cheese).Have a yummy week!