Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


It's Menu Plan Monday again hosted by Organizing Junkie. Go check out the other menus.

My menu this week is very simple. Life has been hectic lately with out of town company, sickness and going out of town. My only goal was to actually have a menu and get food in the fridge fast so that we wouldn't be forced to eat out.
Pancakes & sausage
Spaghetti & garlic toast
Salads
Nachos
Baked Potatoes
Grilled Sausage, steamed veggies & stuffing
Grilled cheese & soup

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We love breakfast for dinner (of course we can't even think of eating in the am without getting BLAH- caffeine, though, is a different matter. What are chop sandwiches? I have never heard of those but I can say I've rarely met a sandwich I didn't adore.

Alison said...

Sorry about that. I linked to the post about chop sandwiches.

Sarah M. said...

I worked up a menu for the week. Some of the recipes I've mentioned here and some I plan to link up.

Monday: (Yesterday) Shrimp Pouch Dinners (To post)

Tuesday: Pasta with Tomato Rosemary Sauce (http://letsdolunch.blogspot.com/2010/07/pasta-with-rosemary-tomato-sauce.html)

Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas (To post)

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Grilled Tuna with Sesame Vinaigrette (To post)

Saturday: Grilled Italian Sausage with Mixed Green salad.